Today the latest Version of THE e-SKILLS MANIFESTO has been released
"Europe is at a critical juncture, faced as it is with a growing gap between the demands for digital transformation on the one hand, and the skills, know-how and capability of the workforce on the other. To harness the potential of new technologies, and to keep pace with global competition, Europe urgently needs to build an eSkilled workforce. Working together, industry, education and government have the power to ensure long term action and success that will deliver jobs, competitiveness and growth.
The e-Skills Manifesto is a blueprint for making this happen. Now in its fifth edition, the Manifesto is based on a broad cross-section of perspectives and is a must-read for those that have a stake in acquiring, nurturing and retaining eSkilled talent in the 21st century. The latest Manifesto includes a special introduction by Xavier Niel, Entrepreneur and Co-Founder of 42 Schools, and contributions from a cross section of e-Skills experts. While new, it complements the Manifestos that precede it."
- Reflections and lessons from the eSkills campaign
- T-shaped skill set and mindset
- Digital skills in the United States
- A new geography of talents
- Joining forces to strengthen the ICT workforce and ICT professionalism
- Digitalisation, jobs and convergence in Europe: strategies for closing the skills gap
- eLeadership skills for Europe
- eSkills: an opportunity for more inclusion and fairness in the European labour market - a trade union perspective
- Lack of digital skills is a universal disadvantage
- Towards inclusive digital transformation in Europe
- Digital skills at the heart of education
- STEM education for STEM careers: tapping into technological potential to attract talent
- Building a cyber security ecosystem in Europe based on education
here you can find the 4 slides from the "European IT Professionalism Conference - 6 Dec Brussels"
- Opening & Skills strategy for Europe: Session-1-Fostering-IT-Professionalism-in-Europe
- Growing the digital talent pool in Europe, Japan, USA and Canada: Session-2-Fostering-IT-Professionalism-in-Europe
- Launch of the IT Professionalism Framework & Professional ethics: Session-3-Fostering-IT-Professionalism-in-Europe
- Implementation of the framework & closing: Session-4-Fostering-IT-Professionalism-in-Europe